Sunday, June 19, 2011

My Husband 2011

My husband is the most incredible man I know.

My husband loves me, every time, first.

My husband loves me so much he gives me that last 10%, even when he knows it's gonna hurt.

My husband loves me that much.

My husband is real and holds back zero punches, but his delivery is kind and soft.

My husband lets me wear his t-shirts.  Oh, how I love wearing his t-shirts...

My husband does the dishes because he WANTS to protect my eczema-laden hands from the water; not because he feels obligated.

My husband cares about my heart, my happiness, my health...every day.

My husband loves "our" kids just like the word our describes.

My husband wears corny t-shirts that "his kids" give him because he is oh so proud!

My husband provides. And then some...

My husband is our true gift from God.

My husband, as they say, is not perfect, but perfect for me.

My husband helped me learn and live the definition of happy.

My husband gives me so much love. 

My husbands has little words, but HUGE actions.

My husband does the laundry, the vacuuming, the dusting, the floors, the bathrooms, and makes all the beds.

My husband is the entertainment at sleepovers.

My husband talks to our kids about Jesus and urges the necessity to always love Him, first.

My husband has these dimples, and well, they make my knees weak...and well....you get the picture.

My husband is someone I fall in love with, for a new reason, every day.

My husband makes me LOVE the words 'my husband'...

My husband stood beside me through two years of hell on earth and never, ever complained.  He just did.

My husband knows LOVE is a verb if it is really to mean anything.

My husband worships his mommy...which makes him an even better man to his family.

My husband listens to me talk for as long as I need to.  Ummm...that is a loooonnnnggg time, too...

My husband spoils me completely, 110%, rotten.

My husband loves me through the little things...hummus, lime soda, tortilla chips, movies, nap opportunities...

My husband is honorable, trustworthy, and a clone of my father's personality...which makes him extra special.

My husband has a heart that is bigger than a small country.  Really...he does...

My husband is my greatest surprise...one I had almost given up hope of finding.

My husband is proof of what living out your faith does for your heart and happiness...

My husband makes me pinch myself every morning to see if this whole UNBELIEVABLY loved, content, safe, happy, and protected thing is real...

My husband just gave me the best year of my life. 

My husband deserves the best anniversary a man could ever have....but we are, how do they say it?...poor.  So he will just have to settle for what I can offer...my heart...through my words.

My husband will say..."Sure enough, Player. Beautiful,Player."

Then he will smile at me with those dimples...

**Sigh**

Happy Anniversary My Sweet Man!
"Dimples"

1 comment: