Wednesday, June 1, 2011

Dear Alex,

     This weekend Uncle Brian and I had the wonderful opportunity to spend a few days with you.  Austin, Hollyann, and Chloe were also very excited!  Even though there was a pool to play in, a lake to splash in, and stores to shop in...they could barely wait until you arrived.  Your smile, the articulate way you clarify and speak on such advanced topics, and your in-depth knowledge and memory, especially about Ocean Life...just makes all of our hearts melt. 

Man, do we love you. 

And it is easy to see why...



You put a "Sparkle" in our hearts





Snuggling with Cousin Austin


  I hope you do not mind that I always take pictures of your beautiful face.  But...you, Mommy, and Daddy live in Roanoke and we live all the way out here in "Buck", therefore, we do not get the opportunity to see each other enough.  My solution? I capture as many moments as I can, on film, to be sure we remember and cherish each and all of our times with YOU.  Always know how special you are, Sweet Little Boy. 

And know that we love you...a bushel and a peck and a hug around the neck (which is old people language for "A LOT").

Love,
Aunt Kelley


1 comment: