Sunday, May 8, 2011

Happy Mother's Day 2011

To all of those that have shared their guidance, advice, and treasured moments with me and/or my children...so that I too, could be a mom one day...

I thank you.

For all of YOU that taught me patience, discipline, acceptance, determination, protection, pride, selflessness, grace, unconditional acceptance,  creativity, to be realistic, to crave fun, to be giving with time and money, and of course, Love.  Loads, buckets, and bushels of love...

I thank you.

















Because of each of you, and so many others not pictured, I learned how to take care of, teach, guide, and love children.  And, of course, most importantly, I get the chance to practice what I've learned...what I continue to learn, on my own two gifts from God...Austin Ryan and Chloe Sue...and all of the children that, consequently, come into our lives.

And there are not enough words for the gratefulness that my heart feels for that blessing.









































Happy Mother's Day :O)

Disclaimer:  The man below may not be a "mom", but I would be remiss if I did not add him to the list of people whom I must thank as I celebrate the privilege of being one today...  Without his patience, support, effortless co-parenting, and pure, immense, unconditional love I know, without a doubt, I would not be here to continue to be a part of my children's lives... 
Dimples is my ultimate gift.

My "Ecko" Boy

No comments:

Post a Comment