Saturday, May 14, 2011

If YOU ever...

...contributed to my child's love of stuffed animals...







...her little heart thanks you for the immense joy you have helped add to her young seven years.

 And...
If you ever bought, gave, selected, or gifted to Chloe a fuzzy friend...adding to her insane addiction...
...which lead to an 8 hour room cleaning that erupted through the entire house...

...please. do. not. ever. do. it. again.

And, finally...

if you ever, ever, ever, ever, ever...see "me" purchasing her a Stuffed Animal, of any kind, ever again...whether at a store, amusement park, fair, or yard sale...

...pummel me.

Not a light tackle either. 

A run and dive. 

If that doesn't work, no matter how cute the sweet, furry creature is...

...even if it is the deal of a lifetime...

Knock me out cold and steal my wallet.

  Thank you.

Thank you very much.

This true, undeniable Gift blesses our lives EVERY. SINGLE. DAY.

No comments:

Post a Comment